Saturday, 23 March 2013

Crochet blue bunny boy


Crochet blue bunny
Crochet blue bunny
I crocheted one more blue bunny rabbit. Now it is a boy bunny and he is a friend of blue bunny girl. They are the perfect match. 

He is made of pure cotton and has safety eyes. So can be a good friend of little child. There is fiberfill inside because I think it looks better than cotton fill, but if you want pure cotton bunny, so you need cotton to fill.
Crochet blue bunny
Crochet blue bunny













Crochet blue bunny
Crochet blue bunny
I changed pattern a little bit and made the head smaller. I think I need it to make even more smaller . I made him with a little bow like a gentleman (he has a girl, you know :). He brought her this nice pink flowers. 

One of my friends fell in love with this bunny. Oh, that love... Well I guess that bunny girl is going to be a gift for little girl, so bunny boy is alone again. Thanks to my friend he is not going to be sad. 

Happy Easter everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment