Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Crochet Shaun the Sheep


Crochet Shaun the sheep
Crochet Shaun the sheep

Sheep … Shaun the Sheep is the most famous sheep in the world. Actually, now he become the best friend of one little girl, my niece. It was a present for her on Christmas day.


Crochet Shaun the sheep
Crochet Shaun the sheep













Crochet Shaun the sheep
Crochet Shaun the sheep
Of course at first the box was very big and that cheered the girl, but
Crochet Shaun the sheep
Crochet Shaun the sheep
the present inside was much better than the box. I knew that my niece is very keen on
Shaun the Sheep. I was looking everywhere in kids shops to buy it, but my efforts were unsuccessful. I even searched for the sheep when I was on business trip. This time success was on my side, but the toy was not so very cute that I would want to buy it.
So I decided to crochet it my own. I started looking for pattern early in the October, just to find and finish crocheting till Christmas. And guess what? I managed to finish after one week and  Shaun the Sheep lived with me till Christmas. As I remember I haven't changed anything because I wanted to make the exact toy as it was. If it looks like the real  Shaun the sheep you can see yourself. 

To tell you the truth the happy child is the biggest reward of crocheting.

Inspired by: http://www.purplelindacrafts.co.uk/free-pattern-shaun-the-sheep-crochet-pattern-1115-p.asp 

No comments:

Post a Comment