Saturday, 23 March 2013

Rudolf the reindeer

Crochet Rudolf the reindeer
Crochet Rudolf

I always wanted to crochet Rudolf the reindeer, but I couldn't find any pattern that I like. So I decided to make it my own. Well it is not really my own because it is the same pattern that I used to crochet donkey I just changed it a little bit and here is Rudolf.








Crochet Rudolf the reindeer
Crochet Rudolf
I changed nose and made it red. Then I crocheted horns. Unfortunately they are not very big so you can hardly see them. I made hair and they hid horns. Next time I think it is better to make them a bit longer. It will look very cute also.
He has little bell attached with red ribbon. I like those bells because they are small and sound good. They are not annoying as some other bells are. And of course, I cannot imagine Christmas without red or green details. So I tied up a red ribbon.

Inspired by: Little Yarn Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment