Saturday, 6 April 2013

Crochet bunny twins

Crochet blue bunny
Crochet bunnies
Here is what happens when you leave 2 bunnies home alone during Easter holidays. Instead of 2 bunnies now live 4 bunnies at my home. Actually they are twins Elia and Emilia. They look very similar, so I crochet different dresses to separate one from the other.

When I finished crochet bunny with the white dress I thought that she looks like cheer leader just without pom poms :) These bunnies are very cute and two girls will be very happy to have new friends.


Crochet blue bunny
Crochet bunny


Twins have fluffy tails as all bunnies sure have. These bunnies are crocheted using the same pattern. I just made their heads smaller than blue bunny. If you would like to crochet a dress here is pattern that I used.

First of all, when you crochet bunny’s body you need to change the colors in that place where the dress will end and the body will start. I work in rounds because I think that crochet looks nicer.

I attach the dress after the bunny is done. The first line depends on your bunny or the animal you want to add dress.


Crochet blue bunny
Crochet bunnies family
Pattern:

Round 1: crochet sc in the body of bunny (36)
Round 2: sc all along (36)
Round 3: 2 sc in each st, around (72)
Round 4: sc, 2 sc in next st, around (108) change color
Round 5: sc in next 2 sts, 2 sc in next st, around (144)
Fasten off and weave in ends.


Have a sweet crocheting time :)
Crochet blue bunny
Crochet bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment